- PubMed Clinical Queries
- Consultant: A Diagnostic Support System for Veterinary Medicine
- Merck Veterinary Manual
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs Note: link will work on campus. For off-campus access, use VPN.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
- FDA Green Book
- Animal Health and Production Compendium
- Veterinary Clinical Drug Information Monographs
Human Point-of-Care Resources
- DynaMed Provides summaries of diseases (including epidemiolgical information) and recommendations based on the most current evidence.
- UpToDate Over 10,000 topics in over 22 specialties Note: Access to UpToDate is limited by location. The VHC and the Vet Med Bldg are authorized locations. To access UpToDate from other locations, including off-campus, you will need to register for an account from an authorized location. See the tutorial for details.
- ClinicalKey Provides point-of-care information and access to over 1,000 clinical textbooks.
Contact Kate Anderson at email@example.com for more information on clinical library services.